Monday, January 09, 2012

Uh Oh...

Oh! Sh*t!

I (almost) forgot that this Friday is our 4th Anniversary, and I didn't have any plan for that day. Hmm...but I still have time to think and prepare. Let's make it (very) simple this year!

Dinner.. for sure! but where? which restaurant? what kind of food? arghhhh.....

I have no idea right now and I don't want to do any surprise this year...

I'm taking tomorrow off... will see if I can do anything about our anniversary.

As it is Friday the 13th.. maybe we should go for a horror movie date! hehehehe....

Oh... this sounds fun!

I'm now having fun thinking and planning about our anniversary..on this special day!

I will tell you what we do on our Friday the13th, anniversary... muahahahaha...

Seems like I can't make it simple as I wanted it to be...

No comments: