Monday, March 28, 2005

Bomb Threats!!!

Yeah....when I was in Yangon, everywhere I'd been, it had the bomb threat! First at the Marching ground for the National Armed Forces Day in Myanmar. I heard a rumour about the bomb and seemed like everyone in Yangon know about it! And then after that when I went back to hotel for lunch break, I saw so many security guards and they were checking very carefully, so I asked my Burmese colleague, she said this hotel got an oversea call for bomb threat! No! that's not all... when I was ready to go back...at the airport, the security guards didn't let any car to go inside! So we had to handle all our luggages from the front gate to the building! Well they have some porters to help... but we had to carry with ourselves anyway! and they did that because they were afraid of the car bomb!!! Jane...poor Jane...
Oh! but I'm lucky...nothing bad happened..phew!

No comments: