Monday, August 08, 2005

Sad news: my relative got shot...

He was working in front of his store in Tanyongmat, Narathiwat (A troubled deep south province of Thailand)...it's my hometown... for your information
One of bad muslim who are seperatists...shot him..in his eye and his waist..now he is still in ICU...
I got this news when I was having special dinner for my mom's birthday... This is bad...bad...bad... I hate terrorists!! I hate those who killed or hurt innocent people!!! Last 2 weeks...a guy from my primary school (he was one year younger than me) got shot and died.. This time my relative..who will be next??

4 comments:

Jane said...

He is still fighting...in the hospital..I heard that he is safe now...but we will see what he'd lose on this...
Thank you, caracola for your hug...and comment

Jane said...

I still pray for him... He has 3 kids..all of them still in school. I'm still sad...
I have so many happy and funny pictures to share..but..maybe we should wait for awhile ok?
Thank you everyone...

Anonymous said...

BIIIIIG HUG!

Jane said...

THANK YOU ALL...... :-)