Wednesday, May 18, 2005

OMG!!!

Why IT stuffs are getting cheaper and cheaper???? I just came back from the biggest IT shopping center in Thailand, Pantip Plaza! to buy new computer for office...and we got P4 2.93GHz 512DDR RAM and 80GB HDD with DVD and CD writer drive plus media slots and USB 2.0 for only 27,293 baht!!! that's about 700 US$ and we also got SONY LCD 17" monitor HS75P for 14,990 baht...about 385 US$!!! OMG!!!
Back in 2003 I bought my PC for my own I paid about 1,200 US$ and my PC is not this good!!! :( Why??Why??Why??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you bring me back five?

DCC said...

Well, you see. They are getting cheaper and cheaper because production costs also get cheaper! :)

I still remember how much a brand new 386 costed back in 1989! And it was soooo expensive. (But it seems their price was related to their weight!) ;)

Jane said...

As it's so cheap, is there anyone wants to sponsor me a new Hi-Tech PC? Thank you in advance... Kob khun ka!