Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Price list #2

10. Food, starts from 25 baht... At this resort, I think the price is good, not too expensive and they make good food too. Tell them, make it like Thai please,if you don't want to eat thai food for foreigners! It sucks!

11. Drinking water, 1 bottle of 1.5 Litre, 15 baht. You need it during a hot day in Thailand, I recommend you to have a bottle of drinking water with you all the time. This is not a desert...but trust me.

12. Cayaking, 80 baht/hour. Another way to have fun on the island, cayaking! Sorry I didn't try the diving, neighbor islands one day/half day tour(as I was too lazy to do anything more than reading my book on the beach and getting some suntan), so I have no detail on this but I'm sure it'd be not too expensive and is worth a try.

13. Ferry boat back to the mainland, after taking the mini truck to the pier (another 70 baht to spend), you decide to go back with a bigger, safer and faster boat. You better take a Ferry! I took the one from Ao Sapparod, 30 baht each and take less than 30 minutes to get to the mainland.

14. 3,200 baht sunglasses (ELLE-- the blue ones, you will see me wearing them for the last time), I dropped it into the sea while taking ferry back. I guess an octopus might need the sunglasses sometimes, so it's for charity.

That's the rough price list for Koh Chang trip. I hope it's useful for you, if you have any inquiries. Please do not hesitate to contact me. I can't be your guide but I can tell you what to do, where to go.. those Do and Don't stuffs.
Have fun!!!!

No comments: