Sunday, June 19, 2005

I'm in Phuket (again)

Hello from Phuket again... still raining a lot here and less tourists....
Phuket never been quiet like this before... according to my driver...
I don't know what to say...I just hope people will come back to Phuket and Thailand again in the next coming high season...in November.

Anyways, I do have some pictures from Cambodia but I don't have time to upload them. You can see after coming back from Siem Reap yesterday, now I'm in Phuket again. I promise I will post the photos ASAP!!

Now..time to sleep as I have to wake up early (5 am) tomorrow... gotta work! oi...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I miss you. We haven't had a cescent chat since ages Jane! Where art thou?? Miss Angeellll?

Jane said...

Well...it seems like I'm here, there and everywhere... and I couldn't have a chance to come online...after all..
But I hope we can talk soon...