Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas wish tag!

I got tagged!! I got tagged!!!
And it has some rules to follow..here they are:
• State who tagged you;
• List who you want your Santa Claus to be (the bearer of the gift);
• State the gift you wish to get;
• Then invite a few friends to join the tag, and inform them by dropping a comment in their blog.

Tagged by Selba,
My Santa Claus to be -- My Pier of course!!
Gift for me is ...mmm...Pier (My Santa himself) Please!!
And can I not tag anyone? or Can I tag everyone? So they can make a wish and get what they wished for...

Now close your eyes...and make a wish!! Oh! then after that open your eyes and start blogging your wish on your blog!!

2 comments:

L B said...

Sawadee khup! Thanks for dropping in at mine - hope you didnt fall asleep too fast! :-)

*I closed my eyes and wished for a plate of khao pad gai* *mmmmm*

Yng Lyn said...

hi babe!!!! ;)
i've been tagged too.. hahaha... but havent done mine yet :(
sorry couldnt meet up with you in KL... there's definitely next time!! hugssss!!!