Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Jane and the chocolate factory!!

I'm a big fan of the biggest three in this movie!!
1. Roald Dahl -- I used to think that I'd like to marry this guy if I was born 60 years earlier!! I really love his talent and his humour.

2. Tim Burton -- I was fascinated by his works..."I have a problem when people say something's real or not real, or normal or abnormal. The meaning of those words for me is very personal and subjective. I've always been confused and never had a clearcut understanding of the meaning of those kinds of words." - Tim Burton

3. Johnny Depp -- mmm...what a sexy guy! No more comment!!

So you know how I felt after watching this movie...the first thought that came to my mind was...I have to go through my Roald Dahl's collection and read the books again!!!

No comments: