Monday, August 27, 2007

13 x 3

I got tagged from Simple America as for being absence... This is my punishment.. hehehe
But I'm willing to do it! Let's see!

Three things that scare me
1) Ghosts.
2) Snakes.
3) Cheaters.

Three people who make me laugh
1) Jeremy.
2) My friend Ying.
3) My mom.

Three things I love
1) My Family (including my Jeremy).
2) Myself.
3) My cats and dog.

Three things I hate
1) Liars.
2) Washing dishes.
3) Back stabbers.

Three things I don’t understand
1) Why people do blog.
2) Why people need to exercise to be in shape.
3) And why eating ice-cream and cakes is bad for me.

Three things on my desk
There are more than 3 things but I will pick 3 which are in front of me!
1) My monitor.
2) My notebook.
3) My dictionary.

Three things I am doing right now
1) Answering this question!
2) Thinking of what to do next.
3) Checking news on websites.

Three things I want to do before I die
1) Traveling the world.
2) Having my own house near mountain or the beach.
3) Having kids.

Three things I can do
1) Hug.
2) Laugh out loud.
3) Take photos.

Three things I can’t do
1) Whistle.
2) Swim (I can float though).
3) Drive a car.

Three things I think you should listen to
1) Yourself.
2) Your loved ones. (copied this from SA but it's true, you really should)
3) Nature. Stop and listen to the nature, talk to the wind, giggle with the stream and smile with the stars.

Three things you should never listen to
1) TV commercials.
2) People with anger.
3) Credit card companies.

Three shows I watched as a kid
1) Arare and Dr. Slump.
2) Doraemon.
3) สโมสรผึ้งน้อย (Little bees club).

Three blogger friends for this tag
My policy is no tag from me!

2 comments:

madamerouge said...

I can't whistle, either! :-)

Simple American said...

Thanks for doing this.

I cannot whistle either. haha