Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Have you ever...

Have you ever imagined the worst scene of accident when you're in underground train? I did have it this morning while I was on the way to office. I imagined the train I was on crash...or hit the bomb. And then I was thinking of myself...figuring how to save myself from getting injured..I did even think of which position I should do...of which direction I should bump into to save myself!! Oh!!! and I looked around to find the emergency exit and all emergency buttons... Am I too panic or paranoid? Well...I also thought of saving myself and then using my digital camera to catch all the incident scenes... So I also thought of what should I do to save both myself and my camera... mmm... I think I am weird... Have you ever thought the same?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think of myself trying to find order in the chaos. I would probably try to help people (but I will never really know for sure, unless ...).

Jane said...

Just say it.."Jane..you are selfish!!"

Jane said...

Thank you 'simple american' for your comment... as sometimes I think that if something bad happened and I had camera in my hand...what would I do? Would I do my work? Would I help others? Would I run away? I still don't have the answer for myself...

Jane said...

Yeah.. let's hope nothing bad happen... and thanks for visitng my blog and sweet compliment!