Sunday, July 31, 2005

Thanks for memories....(Is that what I have to say??)

Thanks for the memories...
(As I couldn't make it on the day I was tagged, so I decided to do it today and I will use today as the day to start, ok?

10 years ago today: 31-07-1995: I was just a student, high school student who just finished mid term exam...I guess I was so happy, the only thing I was worried about that time was to get the highest score in every class, Oh! and the entrance exam!! Brrrr... boring girl..

5 years ago today: Joining APTN...working as an intern...yeah...That's all about it.

1 year ago today: All I can think of is work! I just joined Fuji TV...after coming back from Europe trip... Oh!! it was the day after my first blogging!! I had my first blog on 30th July last year!! Take a look!!

Yesterday: Came back from Laos around noon and slept from 1 pm until 7pm. That's what I did yesterday!! Recharging myself!!!

Tomorrow: Working early!! Going to Government house..covering the story of the minister from Japan who will meet with Thai PM tomorrow...about the FTA...sigh... I hate waking up early!!!

5 snacks I enjoy: 5 different kinds/flavours of chips.

5 bands that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: Carpenters; Peter, Paul and Mary; ...I can't think of another...I don't know much about music (Don't remind me, I used to for for MTV!!!) ...edited: I also know the beatles!! how could I forget them?!?

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Travel...around the world..buy a provate island...build a house there...and travel (Why do I need a house if I want to travel all the time?)

5 locations I'd like to run away to: Greece, Tahiti, Nepal(included Tibet and Bhutan), Carribean and Greenland!!

5 bad habits I have:
- I'm stubborn.
- I'm lazy.
- I'm too straightforward.
- I don't like vegetables.
- I'm spoiled and I have more than 5..bad habits!!!

5 things I like doing:
To travel;
To read books;
To listen to music;
To play games;
To sleep.

5 things I would never wear:
leather suits;
oxygen mask (not like I would never, but I don't want to);
animal fur (just want to make me look good..hehe anti-fur);
Anything with leopardskin pattern (I'm not a Tarzan's Jane!!);
mini skirt.

5 TV shows I like: Sexy and the city, The Nanny, Friends, Whose line is it anyway, CSI

5 movies I like: Too difficult to answer, I like more than 5 and I can't put them all here.

5 famous people I'd like to meet: Buddha, Leonardo Da Vinci, Tzu-Hsi (Chinese Empress), Albert Einstein and Aristotle.

5 biggest joys of the moment: my family, my friends, my work, my life, my love.

5 favorite toys: remote control, mobile phone, ipod, computer, camera.

5 victims to tag: decece, elle, moose, nadia and lesalanos

2 comments:

lesalanos said...

Ahh, I C. Ok Jane, you win.

Anonymous said...

Waahaaahaaa! An oxygenmask, you're too funny.