Saturday, July 23, 2005

Roadtrip in 24 hours!!!

Yeah.. I left my home last night for office at around 9 pm. and the leave from Bangkok to Mukdahan (The second friendship bridge between Thai-Lao) to cover the accident, the crane broken down killed 1 Japanese engineer and other 3 Japanese staff missing in Meh Kong river since yesterday... then we drove to Ubon ratchatani to feed the footage...and rush back to bangkok within today.. and we arrived office around 10.15 pm... so it's 24 hours trip for me...and the total distance we travelled in this 24 hours road trip is 1400++ km.!!!!
Can you imagine that I couldn't sleep? Cuz you can't sleep while sitting in the car...inconvenience...and The most fun part of this roadtrip is..we had to drive through the heavy rain storms all the way up to Mukdahan and on the way back to bangkok too!!
I do have photos to prove you.... but..I'm not the camera person... so we will wait for BBsan to give his photos to me, then I can post them here!
Thank you ne..BBsan ;-)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Yes! Caracola!! I know you just had a wonderful vacation!!!!(already checked out your blog) I need vacation too....seems like I have to wait until September!
And...I promise I will take some pictures during my boring time :D