Thursday, July 21, 2005

On holiday!

Yeah yeah.... on holiday for 2 days...it's religious days. But this morning..I got the ring early morning from my colleague in KL...about work..then another phone call from KL, sending fax...phone calls...and more from my boss...and another from other colleague...Oh...is this my holiday??? Seems like I've been busier than when I am in the office... I need this holiday as I will have to work straight for the next 2 weeks with no weekend.. sobbing...
Jane is on holiday....

4 comments:

lesalanos said...

Not too "on holiday" to get this comment though, I bet.

I tend to take incremental holidays throughout the course of the day, thus shirking any work that anyone might ask me to do.

Anonymous said...

Simple American, you've read her whole blog haven't you!

Jane, take it easy. Focus on the positive. My favourite Thai girl.

Jane said...

No positive point at this holiday.. as I got a phone call from my boss around 7 pm to pack my luggage, and get ready to leave for the coverage ASAP. And that becomes the story in the next post!!! sob sob...I've not slept at all for more than 24 hours now!! and....yes.. I'm going..

Jane said...

To Simple American: You got forgiveness from Jane, cuz sometimes she also put herself as the third person. She likes to do that actually... so..no need to sorry. :-) Oh! and Jane said Thank you..for thinking that she is very interesting person ;-) hehe..