Saturday, November 19, 2005

Drunk on Friday night..

I'm drunk... one Barcadi Breezer -- Lime (5.6% of alcohol) after the meal at my friend's restaurant near Chaopraya river, very nive restaurant..I will bring my bf there.. and we also got 20% discount too...hehe..
Then we moved to Khaosan road..Molly bar where I had one Gin Tonic + one Cuba Libre... now I'm drunk....yeah..I know when I'm getting drunk...dizzy...my head is heavy...talkative...laughing alot and lost some memories... But I can still be able to tell the taxi driver that I need to use the toilet...and where is the gas station near my home that open 24 hours with clean toilet...hehe...
Now I'm home...came online..just to check if my bf left me any message... no message.. now I go to sleep...
Jane is totally drunk, but I didn't spelll anything wrong....huh??
oi.... I'm drunk..
Goodnight...floks

4 comments:

something said...

You should blog drunk more often!

mistipurple said...

oooucch. your hangover. i'll speak softly and leave a hug for dear jane.

Jane said...

No Hangover my dear friends.. :-)
But I was really drunk..hahahaha... I just wanna tried many cocktails....hahaha.. But I'm fine.. :-)
Just woke up at 1 pm.... mmm... had breakfast already..no hangover..yippie!

DCC said...

Wow! Lucky Jane! She can drink and get no hangover. I am really envious.
And how can you type so well while drunk? :P

Hugs!