Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm so lazy...

Everyday I started my day spending too much time on my bed after waking up...telling myself that I need 5 minutes more, I also get up and change my alarm setting every 1-2 minutes before it rings..just to avoid the noise and go back to sleep.
I get up late, but I shorten up my routine by taking shorter time in the shower... I don't wash my hair in the morning that I'm really late. I don't make up, so I don't waste much time, no need to comb my hair, shorten time a little bit.
Go down to the first floor to have breakfast, I normally spend 30 minutes for everything after getting up to be ready to go.
I think I sleep too much...I sleep at least 7 hours...and I can sleep longer on weekend..
I just don't feel like doing anything...I want to spend most of the day in bed...sleeping!
I'm so lazy.... I should start doing more activities...getting up a lit early...
Sigh....I don't know I can do it. I can stay up late at night...but I don't like getting up early...
mmmmm.....I'm lazy now... I need siesta....mmmm....
Someone helps me....wake me up....
.........................................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I gave you the Koala nick back in Spain. Titi!

Jane said...

Kracker, there are 2 koalas in here... :-)

And yes SA...it's morning again.. waahh...

JoeC said...

ya a night owl...take a night shift job then... prob solved, cheers!

Jane said...

Give me some idea about night shift job please...

mistipurple said...

hoot. i'm the owl around here. :)