Tuesday, November 22, 2005

YES

Yes, is the move I went to see with Jo this evening...It's a new day now but I would like to say it's this evening cuz I'm not going to sleep yet.
Back to the movie, it's weird but it's very good. I really like this movie...especially the script.
It's like poem... It's nice...it's touching... I like it that's why...
Go see it... and for those who already saw this movie, let's have some discussion!
Yes?

----
Cleaner: And, in the end, it simply isn't worth / Your while to try and clean your life away. / You can't. For, everything you do or say / Is there, forever. It leaves evidence. / In fact it's really only common sense; / There's no such thing as nothing, not at all. / It may be really very, very small / But it's still there. In fact I think I'd guess / That "no" does not exist. There's only "yes".
----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the movie directed by Harry Potter's sister?

Jane said...

Probably...