Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New Year New Things!!



Only few days to Christmas and soon will be New year.... The year 2007... This would be another good year for me!

Today I've been spending most of my time on surfing... what was I looking for? Yes! New things for new year.

Everyone has the list for what they want for next year right? I do have one too! but for now I can think of only 2 things I want! Well... Fino is not only for myself... it's co-project between me and Jeremy! but the NDS Lite.... I really wanna have it soon!!!

When will my first Green salary come????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your list of new things!! ooooooh... take me for a ride on your Fino once you get it... take me for a ride!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cool! Good List! Not long, but precise enough! *MERRY CHRISTMAS*

Anonymous said...

Yes, we really want a Fino! We think that the light blue one would be the best if it had a white seat instead...or maybe the tan one, it looks nice too.

Anonymous said...

Cruising and gaming. What could be better?

Anonymous said...

But don't you have a nintendo? or was it playsattion? jeee koala you have all the gadgets LOL! i love the fino, it is really cute! ready to seat in Koala and Jeremy!! :-*

Anonymous said...

@may: Sure! once we get the Fino..let's go for a ride.... whoo..hoo...

@LB: Merry Christmas to you too!! A Macbook is another one.... but not on the list yet!

@Jeremy: Light blue! Light blue!

@simple american: mmm... nothing for now... but in the near future maybe more!!!

@Carakoala I guess: Yes! I have Nintendo Gamboy Micro... and now I want a little bigger one... but still can use the old game I have! hehehe... Come for a ride in our Fino (when we have it)