Saturday, August 05, 2006

Cattolica, Italy (Part I)

(This is Stefano!!!!)

Here is what you're waiting for....I know...I know!
Stefano... He was the reason I went to Cattolica...haha! Well... It's because he is the only person I know in Cattolica (Thanks L B for introduce him to me...) He is a really nice guy..oh and very funny too!Grazie Stefano...for everything in Cattolica. I don't know what to say, I really had a good time in cattolica with everyone there... Thank you! Thanks Giuseppe, Thanks (another) Stefano and Sao... Thanks!!!
Oh... I do have more photos of Cattolica... here are just some... I hope you like them (again).





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have quite interesting adventures, don't you? :)

Anonymous said...

just seeing that beach makes me want to walk along it in my bare feet it looks fantastic

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!! STEFANO!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaa.... I am so glad it turned out great for you! I am sure Stefano will have things to tell me too when I see him next! Huggies.. XXX

Anonymous said...

Wow, Stefano!!! not bad, hahaha....

What a nice city...