Friday, October 14, 2005

I could feel the aftershocks!!

Ha! I was not sure when I felt the shaking when I was in bed last night... but I got up..chekcing the window..if I can open it and jump off the building if it'd be the stronger shake. So I don't have to be trapped inside the building that can collapse. :-D
But it's just a mild aftershock... I'm still ok now but I will be more careful... I stay in the first floor in the hotel so it'd be ok if I jump off the window in case of the quake. Breaking one leg or two would be better than being buried alive, huh?
That's the update for today..

5 comments:

Caracola said...

jajajaja Jane!! u REALLY crack me up!!! but be aware and be safe for real please!!! muacks!

Simple American said...

Well remember after you jump out of the window that you need to be able to move away some. The rubble could still fall on you. So don't break your legs or be ready to crawl to a clear location.

Jane said...

Good news..there is a tree under my window, so I don't need to jump on the cement floor 3 meters below...I just climb down using this tree...and run away from the building! Hah! No broken legs!!

Kunstemæcker said...

I ate beans yesterday, and I can also still feel the aftershocks.

Jane said...

Hope you didn't feed beans to those wild cats...