Sunday, October 23, 2005

Turkish movie and public tranportation!!!

I went to a movie today...it's the 3rd world film festival in Bangkok...and I chose the Turkish one, Angel's Fall...
I came out with questions in my head and on my lips.. "What the fuck!!"
If you have a chance to see... Go see it and we will have some discussion on that movie, ok?
After that I took the skytrain back home...at the terminal station that I always take taxi home..there was no taxi..too many people waiting for the taxi... so I decided to take the bus..and...nowadays the price is 6 baht!!!
I first came to Bangkok when the bus cost me 3.5 baht... now it's 6 baht... it's for the normal, no air-con bus... WOW...
mmmm...That's all I've done today...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Oh!!!!
3 euros!!! Well...if people there make more than here..it'd be ok...
Should I quit my job and move to live in the mountain...where the money is nothing? :-)
But I couldn't blog then!!! Oh!! NO!!!