Sunday, October 02, 2005

Standby mode

I'm now on "Standby mode"...it means..Be prepared for any call and be ready to be off on any location to work!
I got a call this early morning before 6 am. from my boss to "standby" for the bombs in Bali that killed 25 people so far and in that number included 1 Japanese woman.. and wounded more than 120.
All I have to do is getting ready...with small luggage (in case I got a call, I can go to airport within 30 minutes!) and waiting.
So "Standby mode" is very similar to "being grounded"... Forget about going out!!! Movie? No way! Going out for shopping?? What if you're on the way in the taxi and got a call? Waste of time and money...
That means...I'm grounded today... for doing nothing wrong!! Poor Jane...

1 comment:

Jane said...

It's ok!! I don't need any book...it's over!! I'm back to office now...sleepy!