Saturday, September 09, 2006

Global Warming


Jeremy and I went to see a movie, An Inconvenient Truth last Thursday...it's about global warming.. we're facing weather crisis...all over the world. It's a little scary for me, seeing some pictures from this documentary, starring Al Gore as himself...
I myself noticed that the weather has been changed in the past few years, here in Thailand.. it's hotter than usual and sometimes it's raining too much... I think this documentary tells the truth but I think they made it a little more..to scare people, so we can act and help to solve this global problem.
People.. we made this happen, do you think it's time for us to do something for our planet?
Yes! Wear less clothes.. the world is getting hot!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

For more information you can go to www.climatecrisis.com. It's definately something everyone should be thinking about!

Anonymous said...

I like that picture! hmmm... use less air-conditioning? b-b-but... we'd be baking in our own homes! aarrghhh!

Anonymous said...

you're not serious about the wearing less clothes, right? on the other hand, why not! :D

Anonymous said...

this issue always reminds me of an old george carlin skit:
'the world is fine! the people are f*cked...' :P

it's gonna get hot until the next ice age.

Anonymous said...

I have to get with the times.

Anonymous said...

what can I say I'm speechless

Anonymous said...

That movie is utter crap. Al Gore is an idiot and should be ignored.