Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dizzy...

I don't know what is wrong with me but I feel little dizzy all day. When I went out for lunch, I felt dizzy while walking back to the building... my eyes couldn't focus, I had to stop walking a few times. I still feel dizzy now...oh and nauseous too!
What is wrong??? No headache... no fever... only dizziness...
I am sure I had enough sleep... I had breakfast... then why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
-----------------------
Edited
My friend 'John' diagnosed me and his theory is "I got too much MSG", that makes sense!! Last night I went to dinner with friends, having moo kata (Thai style BBQ) and I felt thisrty all night after that!!!

*MSG = Mono Sodium Glutamate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is John a doctor?

Go see one. Ge Ge is watching Jane.

Anonymous said...

dear! could be the heat? it has that effect on me....take care ma belle and go see a doc! hugs my koala!!

Anonymous said...

John is a Gothic Rock DJ!!! hahaha...
I take sickleave today... Just to rest and see... If I still have it, I will go see doctor!
Thank you...Gege and my koala...