Sunday, March 05, 2006

What happened last night!

Around 1AM..while I was drinking, dancing and getting drunk with my friends. Someone broke into my house...walked pass my room and went to my mom's room. He opened the door at the same time my mom woke up for the toilet. She was wondering that her door was opened. She turned on the light (which she never done that when going to use the toilet next to her bedroom), walked into the toilet and left the door open. She sat down and saw the feet..behind the toilet door!! She screamed out loud "THIEF!!!". She was so shocked, also that guy. He pushed my mom away and ran off the house through back door, climbed up the backyard wall..left his foot print as one evidence.
Mom is still in shock right now...
Good news...nothing was stolen... Mom remembers his face, and we are sure that he is the painter who stays temporary next to our house. There are 3 guys but last night after the police came here and searched for the thief...there were only 2 guys here. One guy was missing... No body knows where he was...or where he is....
I wasn't home... I went out...having fun with my friends and staying at my friend's place.

What would I be home? That guy came through my room... hmm....

-----------------------
*Added*
Food diary on saturday and sunday:
Sat-
Brunch: pork porridge (โจ๊กหมู)
Dinner: Sukothai noodle soup (ก๋วยเตี๋ยวสุโขทัย Nooddi)
Late night snack: Macflurry Oreo (ice cream by MacDonald), French Fried
Drinks: 2 beers (Draught Heineken, Corona), 2 cocktails (Cuba Libre, Tequila sunrise)

Sun-
Brunch: Rice + fried pork with sweet basil leaves (ผัดกะเพราหมูราดข้าว)
Dinner: dim sum

Arrggghhh..... What did I do on Saturday???? Super Size ME!!
P.S. On Saturday, I did go yoga for 1.5 hours and go dancing after getting drunk though. Burning calories a little bit...hehe

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds really scary. Hope your mum is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hope your mom is feeling better from the shock? The blessing is that you and your family members are safe.

Anonymous said...

take lot of cares na

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone... The police didn't help much...

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how shock your mom is right now, sorry to hear it.

Well, same as in Jakarta or other places in Indonesia, if things like this happens, there's no much help from the police, usually the worst scenario is the police become the rober (asking money from the victim).

Anonymous said...

Glad that your mom is ok and nothing is stolen...

man.. i would be shocked too!

Anonymous said...

Oh just saw your food diary...

Late night snack: Macflurry Oreo (ice cream by MacDonald), French Fried
Drinks: 2 beers (Draught Heineken, Corona), 2 cocktails (Cuba Libre, Tequila sunrise)


Janee...... maybe u can substitute the beer for some wine na ja :) less calories ORRRR just drink Corona not Heineken... :D

and about Mc D... well once in a while won't hurt :D

Anonymous said...

Hope they catch the thief and throw him the the river.

Pray that mom feels better.

Anonymous said...

Mom's got sick since that night... but she is feeling slightly better now...
Thanks everyone...

Anonymous said...

@Selba: I can't access your blog...*sob sob*

Anonymous said...

Oh... someone also told me that she couldn't access to my blog last night, but now is back to normal :) *crossing fingers*